Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lovely Day + Mini Haul

With the weather being this horrible and bitter its hard to want to do anything that involves leaving your house. But my boyfriend managed to convince me to come out with the promise of lunch. As lovely as it was I must admit I was a bit naughty as this is the "healthy and nutritious" meal I got.






I can't argue though because who complains about free food! And to top it off he got me the nicest hot chocolate ever. I mean, just look at it. Amazing.




I also did a tiny haul and I literally mean tiny because it's actually only a few things but they're things I absolutely adore! I had a bit of spare cash due to my mam being a star so I decided to pop down to my local shopping centre a pick up a few bits and bobs. All and all I spent over a hundred euro but it was well worth it! I didn't manage to get any pictures as my camera is in my friends house and can't get it off him for another while yet! Guess my phone will have to do for now.. Hope everyone had a lovely day x



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That hot chocolate looks fab! I want one now

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

The Black Pearl Blog said...

Good luck with your blog dear xxx

The hot chocolate looks so delcious :) x

THE BLACK PEARL

Megan Amanda said...

thank you very much sweetie! :) x

Megan Amanda said...

It is definitely such a guilty pleasure of mine!

Kate said...

That hot chocolate looks amazing haha :) x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...