Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Asos Jewellery Haul

You know when your just casually browsing through a website just looking at pretty things and next thing you know you've bought something? Yeah that's what happened here.

After deciding recently to start building up my jewellery collection I've been on the lookout for anything cute or quirky to add to it. Well thanks to Asos I found these little beauties!


First off is this spiked cluster ring. Although some of you may be looking at this strangely and wondering why anyone would want this..I love it! It's so unique and is exactly the quirky little piece I was looking for. It's very unlike anything I've seen before. Below is another picture.


This ring set me back €11.18 which may be a little pricey but I certainly don't regret it in the slightest. And for anyone who's interested this also comes in gold!

The next thing I got from Asos was this.



Excuse the fact that it's a bit scuffed..I wore it while I was drinking on Saturday and it got a bit roughed up! My favourite thing about this little lighting bolt ring is that it's a two finger ring. I look ring that's you can wear on more the one finger, they make more of a statement in my opinion..but maybe that's just me! More pictures underneath.


This ring also set me back around the €11 mark.. I'm pretty sure all three of the items I got were basically the same price..which didn't make my purse too happy in the end.

And on to the last item which is a personal favourite of mine.


My moustache necklace! I don't about any of you lovely ladies but I personally have a love for moustache themed items..although I really don't like real moustaches..Oh well. The chain on this is a little bit long but you can always adjust it if you'd like it a bit longer. This as I said before was around the €11 mark.


As you can see I got lucky with these few bits. I'd really recommend for people to check the website out for jewellery. Has anyone else got any nice jewellery off  Asos? :)


3 comments:

shannen said...

Love the moustache necklace :)
Lovely blog :)

Shannen Xx

Charlotte said...

cool accesseries :)
Serendipity Style Blog

Claire said...

Yeah I agree moustache things are awesome! I love your background btw xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...