Thursday, March 1, 2012

My failed attempt at Nail Art...

Hey ladies! I know I've already blogged today but this is just a quick post, I wanted to show you my ba attempt at some nail art! I don't have much to say about it so I'm just gonna show you some pics.. I know it ain't great but I'm no artist and have absolutely no experience at doing nail art so I tried my best!









I used a mixture of Red Herring and Essence nail polishes, I'm not sure what brand the black is as I've had it for so long.

Although I know it may not look the best, it was meant to be messy anyway as leopard print is never neat and for a first attempt I don't think it's atrocious!




6 comments:

Frances Rae Copywriting said...

Id say the nail art turned out fab! Better than I could do :-)

Unknown said...

it looks ci=ute x

BonjourBeaut said...

Aww it still looks cute . Practise makes perfect !

I am having a giveaway if you fancy a peek http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.com/2012/02/gosh-brow-kit-giveaway.html

x .

Unknown said...

i think you did a great job :) it looks so realistic with the leopard design :)
really lovely blogpost, dear :))

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great start, you can only get better. I've seen people using liquid eyeliners to do the black bits, you could see if that works.

Now following your blog :)
http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

sleepandwater said...

I think you did a fantastic job, I really like the way it's been applied, the leopard print looks quite abstract but still really fun and pretty! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...