Monday, March 5, 2012

Sleek Ink Pot in Dominatrix


Now, odds are unless you've been hiding under a rock you'll have heard of famous budget brand Sleek. Famous for providing good quality make up for affordable prices, Sleek have made a huge name for themselves in the beauty world. I was lucky enough to recently get my hands on a few of their products and have been enjoying them ever since. Apart from getting two of their famous eyeshadow palettes and a eyeliner, I also got this little gem.


Being a big fan of winged cat eyes I couldn't resist trying out this particular product. I sometimes find that a lot of people prefer liquid eyeliner and are less inclined to try gel liner. I am guilty of this too as I've always been a liquid eyeliner girl. That being said, I really was pleasantly suprised by this product. Here's a snap of the inside, excuse how messy it is..it's been well tested at this point!


First off, I'd like to start with a little complaint. Although you may not be able to tell from these close ups, the pot the product comes in is absolutely teeny! At only 4g I don't think this will be lasting you a long time, especially if used every day. But I suppose you get what you pay for. The product comes with a tiny little brush, which I lost due to it's little-ness. But at the end of the day I wasn't planning on using it anyway so it was no great loss! The packaging it nothing special or fancy but it does the job and keeps the product safe. Now on to the swatches.


The first half of the picture shows the colour when just after being freshly swatched, the second half shows what it looked like after I tried to rub it off a minute later. As you can see it's pretty sturdy. In terms of pigmentation it does have quite a dark colour pay off which I like as a lot of black gel eyeliners tend to look dull and faded when applied on the skin.  In terms of how long it lasts, the swatch on my hand is still there even though I did it hours ago so I think that's quite impressive. This product cost me €8 and I ordered it off Cloud10beauty.com as it is hard to get Sleek products near me locally.

I think this product was to fantastic value and I'd definitely buy from them again. Have any of you had any experience with Sleek?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

will definately try this stuff out. great blog, have a good week. :)

www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...